Acquisition of a 6.000 dwt. advanced chemical tanker
We are pleased to announce that on 3rd of February 2015 our fully owned subsidiary Utkien Shipping AS took over the M/T Bow Pilot.
The vessel will be renamed M/T Kilstraum and is an advanced chemical tanker with 14 cargo tanks made of stainless steel built at the Stettin yard in Poland in 1999.
Bergen, 3 February 2015
CEO of Utkilen AS
Phone: +47 5530 7800
Mobile: +47 913 72027
Utkilen AS is a fully integrated shipping company with headquarters in Bergen, Norway. Utkilen dates back to 1916 and owns and operates 20 chemical tankers ranging from around 5,000 to 20,000 dwt. in size. Utkilen is one of the major seaway transporting companies of chemicals and other bulk liquid cargoes in Northern Europe.
- Stream Atlantic delivered (January 9, 2019)
- Delivery of newbuilding (February 22, 2018)
- Utkilen places orders for advanced Eco-design ice-class chemical tankers (January 31, 2017)
- Acquisition of a 8.400 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (July 16, 2015)
- Acquisition of a 6.000 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (February 3, 2015)
- Stream Tankers sells ten chemical tankers to BW Tankers (May 20, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS increases its order to five advanced eco-design chemical tankers (February 24, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS delares options for two additional advanced eco-design chemical tankers (January 23, 2014)