The third Stream newbuilding delivered
The third newbuilding from Fukuoka, M/T Stream Baltic was delivered to our subsidiary Stream Shipping AS on 11th of March 2019. The vessel is one of four newbuildings from Fukuoka Shipbuilding in Japan was delivered on 11th of March 2019. The vessels have eco-design hulls and combined with modern efficient engines will give substantial fuel reductions.
Utkilen AS is a fully integrated shipping company with headquarters in Bergen, Norway. The company was founded in 1967 and owns and operates 17 ice-class chemical tankers ranging from around 6,000 to 20,000 dwt. in size. Four highly advanced and environmentally friendly 10,000 dwt. newbuilding is on order from a shipyard in China with deliveries in 2019 and 2020. Furthermore, Utkilen has four 20,000 dwt. stainless steel newbuildings for global trade delivered or on order from 2018 to 2019. Utkilen is one of the major seaway transporting companies of chemicals and other bulk liquid cargoes in Northern Europe.
- Fleet renewal – M/T Mostraum delivered (June 27, 2019)
- Stream Pacific delivered (June 18, 2019)
- The third Stream newbuilding delivered (June 15, 2019)
- Stream Atlantic delivered (January 9, 2019)
- Delivery of newbuilding (February 22, 2018)
- Utkilen places orders for advanced Eco-design ice-class chemical tankers (January 31, 2017)
- Acquisition of a 8.400 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (July 16, 2015)
- Acquisition of a 6.000 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (February 3, 2015)
- Stream Tankers sells ten chemical tankers to BW Tankers (May 20, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS increases its order to five advanced eco-design chemical tankers (February 24, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS delares options for two additional advanced eco-design chemical tankers (January 23, 2014)